* [Caml-list] avoid [WARNING] Interface topdirs.cmi occurs in several directories
@ 2014-06-24 15:47 Ashish Agarwal
From: Ashish Agarwal @ 2014-06-24 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

Is there some way to silence the following:

[WARNING] Interface topdirs.cmi occurs in several directories: ...

None of the warning flags seem to affect this.

* Re: [Caml-list] avoid [WARNING] Interface topdirs.cmi occurs in several directories
@ 2014-06-24 16:02 ` Kakadu
From: Kakadu @ 2014-06-24 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ashish Agarwal; +Cc: Caml List

I have removed this file and it seems everything works after that.

Happy hacking,
Kakadu

@ 2014-06-24 17:21   ` Ashish Agarwal
From: Ashish Agarwal @ 2014-06-24 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)