* [Caml-list] Merlin: how to enable local ppx preprocessor?
@ 2017-02-09  8:35 Kakadu
From: Kakadu @ 2017-02-09  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

Hey, folks

I compile PPX preprocessors in the same source tree where I want to
use them. What should I add into .merlin file to enable them? The
default approach requires building preprocessors to ocamlfind package
and enabling this package. But I want something more simple like, for
example,

PPX _build/ppx/asdf.native

Happy hacking,
Kakadu

* Re: [Caml-list] Merlin: how to enable local ppx preprocessor?
@ 2017-02-09 11:39 ` Kakadu
From: Kakadu @ 2017-02-09 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

The right solution is

PLG -ppx path

Thanks, Fred

@ 2017-02-09 12:10   ` Frédéric Bour
From: Frédéric Bour @ 2017-02-09 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Sorry, it is:

FLG -ppx path

It processes the line like normal compiler arguments.