* [Caml-list]  [ANN]: a short tutorial on Opam/Ocamlfind/Dune (was: A (silly ?) question about opam and ocamlfind)
@ 2019-08-15  6:38 Jocelyn Sérot
From: Jocelyn Sérot @ 2019-08-15  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

I’ve finally solved the problem reported in my previous post.

Because the general solution(s) i’ve found might be useful to programmers having to deal with the interactions between Opam, ocamlfind and Dune, i’ve published a small page on github describing them. It’s here :

https://github.com/jserot/opam-howto

The given code describes how to define, build and use a minimal  opam package with and without dune (with ocamlfind).

Comments, bug reports and suggestions for improvments welcome ! (preferably by posting an issue on the github page).

Jocelyn

* Re: [Caml-list] [ANN]: a short tutorial on Opam/Ocamlfind/Dune (was: A (silly ?) question about opam and ocamlfind)
@ 2019-08-15  8:01 ` Kakadu
From: Kakadu @ 2019-08-15  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

OCaml.org has a dedicated web page tutorials. Maybe you can do a pull
request or something?

http://ocaml.org/learn/tutorials/

Happy hacking,