Hi 2011/9/29 Taylor Venable > Hi there, I'm having a problem with some code I've written. The gist > of my program (whose code I unfortunately cannot share at this time, > I'll have to get approval first) is this: > > 1. Read elements from an XML file and turn them into objects. > 2. Place these objects into hash tables. > 3. Do some stuff with those objects. > 4. Print them out to various files (depending on the type of the object). > > My trouble is this: if I fail to call flush on the output channels in > step #4, I get mangled output. Do you have more than one output channel on the same file open at the same time ? -- Pierre Chopin, Chief Technology Officer and co-founder punchup LLC pierre@punchup.com