On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 4:11 AM Christophe Raffalli wrote: > On 21-10-08 17:58:00, Michael Bacarella wrote: > > My gut here says you're unwittingly comparing regular ocaml to flambda > ocaml. > > > > https://ocaml.org/manual/flambda.html > > > > Perhaps multicore only comes in flambda flavor now (I notice it's not > available > > as a switch). > > No, I am using flambda on all versions. > Christophe: please put your benchmark online somewhere so that we can make our measurements. Without reproducibility, your initial message is useless. Thanks. - Xavier Leroy