* [Caml-list] Next OUPS meetings: June, 19 and July, 8
@ 2014-06-12 20:01 Thomas Braibant
From: Thomas Braibant @ 2014-06-12 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi list,

The next OUPS meetings will take place on the 19th of June, and the 8th of July.

On the 19th of June, we will have an hacking party at Irill, starting
at 7pm. More information (in French) here
http://www.meetup.com/ocaml-paris/events/186465512/ In particular, we
plan to have a compiler hacking party, under the supervision of
Gabriel Scherer, and a more "open ended" hacking session.

On the 8th of July, we will have a regular OUPS meeting taking place
in the Mozilla Space in Paris. More information to come here
http://www.meetup.com/ocaml-paris/events/188634632/

For both events, registration via meetup is preferable. If you do not
wish to do so, please send me an email if you want to be counted for
food.

Best,
Thomas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-06-12 20:01 UTC | newest]