* [Caml-list] postdoc researcher and research engineer positions for CHERI and Arm verification
@ 2021-01-08 13:12 Peter Sewell
From: Peter Sewell @ 2021-01-08 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

We are looking for postdoctoral researchers and postdoctoral or
postgraduate research engineers to help develop semantics and verification
to improve the foundations and security of mainstream computer systems, for
CHERI and Arm system software verification, at the University of
Cambridge.  OCaml expertise to help develop verification tools will be
especially welcome. Closing date 13 January 2021 - see the advert
<http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/28012/>.

Peter

* Re: [Caml-list] postdoc researcher and research engineer positions for CHERI and Arm verification
@ 2021-01-08 13:50 ` Gabriel Scherer
From: Gabriel Scherer @ 2021-01-08 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter.Sewell; +Cc: caml users