We encountered a problem of a slow compilation. When the project grew up, the time of compilation increased considerably. We have many classes and objects, and the type checking of objects and classes performs very slowly. I have Core i3 3GHz iMac, and the average compilation time of one module is 7-13 seconds. The entire projet is compiled within 10-15 minutes. The major part of the time is taken by "Typemod.type_implementation", which include many calls of Ctype.unify (80% of compilation time). Now, it is getting hard and slow to develop the projetct, are there any ways to accelarate it? It is difficult to get all fine points, but I wish I could make the process faster. Thanks for any help or comments. Looking forward to your reply