Yaron, > > The underlying question is "how to make ML mainstream" which is what the >> >> Am I the only one to be very, very, very, tired of this question ? >> > > You're not the only one. > Mmm... I didn't request or even suggest a syntax change. I only asked what potential issues it could create. > I think the biggest thing the community can do to improve OCaml is not to > tweak around with language design. It's to improve the library packaging > situation. Oasis seems to be the effort in this direction that has the > most momentum, so I think pushing Oasis to become every bit as good as > Hackage and Cabal is really the place to get maximum leverage. > Then just do it. Diego Olivier