Hi David, We are currently planning to organize an OCaml meetup at mid-September in Paris. Bruno Bernardo, who is now the main organizer, will probably send the details as soon as we have confirmation on a date and a place. Anyway, we are always looking for volunteers for presentations, so if you are interested, please, contact us with your proposition ! Best regards, --Fabrice On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 2:54 PM David Maison wrote: > Hi all, > > I have a question mainly for the French community. I'm wondering > about the current status of the OCaml User in Paris meetup (aka > OUPS). Since the last meetup dates back to February, why is there > no longer any meetup organized? > > Is it a problem about finding volunteers for presentations or for > organizing the meetup? Or is the French community no longer > interested in these meetups? > > I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just looking to know what's the > current status and whether it was possible to restore these > meetups. > > Best regards, > > David > >