On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 2:28 PM Viet Le wrote: > There aren't many materials / blockchain implementations in OCaml but I > found some interesting links: > [...] > http://www.liquidity-lang.org/ > [...] > OCamlPro is doing a lot of work on blockchains these days. There is indeed Liquidity, a smart-contract language for Tezos that we already released on Github. We are also developing some tooling around Ethereum, we will probably release some parts as libraries, when they become mature enough. Fabrice