* [Caml-list] new meetup: OUPS - Ocaml Users in PariS and OPAM Party
@ 2013-01-12 10:47 Fabrice Le Fessant
From: Fabrice Le Fessant @ 2013-01-12 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

   We have created a meetup for OCaml users, located around Paris. It is
called OUPS (Ocaml Users in PariS), and we plan to use it to organize
events regularly about OCaml in different places around Paris:

http://meetup.ocaml-lang.fr/

(or http://www.meetup.com/ocaml-paris/ )

   The first event will be an "OPAM party", on Tuesday, Jan 29, at
IRILL. It will be an oppportunity to meet, discuss about OCaml, and also
start using OPAM, or even more, start packaging programs and libraries
with OPAM. During the event, it is possible to give small talks on OCaml
related topics. If you are interested to do so, you should send me a
title and a duration, so that I can organize the timing of the talks.

   Do not hesitate to register on the meetup to be kept informed, and to
tell other people interested about OCaml in Paris area about this
meetup, so that they can register and come too !

--Fabrice

[-- Attachment #2: fabrice_le_fessant.vcf --]

begin:vcard
fn:Fabrice LE FESSANT
n:LE FESSANT;Fabrice
org:INRIA Saclay -- Ile-de-France;P2P & OCaml
adr;quoted-printable:;;Parc Orsay Universit=C3=A9 ;Orsay CEDEX;;91893;France
email;internet:fabrice.le_fessant@inria.fr
title;quoted-printable:Charg=C3=A9 de Recherche
tel;work:+33 1 74 85 42 14
tel;fax:+33 1 74 85 42 49
url:http://fabrice.lefessant.net/
version:2.1
end:vcard

* [Caml-list] Re: new meetup: OUPS - Ocaml Users in PariS and OPAM Party
@ 2013-01-14 14:24 ` Fabrice Le Fessant
From: Fabrice Le Fessant @ 2013-01-14 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I forgot to specify : it's on Tuesday evening, not during working hours.

The idea is to have informal discussions, some light presentations.
Since the next "main" topic is OPAM, you can also send us the
particular things that you would like to know about it, specific
things that you want to do, etc...

--Fabrice

--
Fabrice LE FESSANT