Hello! In 1993 while doing a maths degree at Paris 7 university I remember doing a project in a language called Caml-Light (implementing a unification algorithm iirc). I haven't done any Caml since but this Christmas I decided to give Ocaml a go (just for the fun of it). As I'm learning I am wondering how to write idiomatic OCaml - as an example, as it has both functional and imperative syntax, I'm finding it hard to decide what is most natural in some situations. Do you have any good suggestions? My favourite way to learn is by doing and getting feedback. What would be an appropriate way for me to request feedback? It would be for fairly simple code. TIA Arnaud Delobelle