Here is a 2-imbalance AVL trees example from InvarGenT: https://github.com/lukstafi/invargent/blob/master/examples/avl_tree.gadt and the (inferred) types: https://github.com/lukstafi/invargent/blob/master/examples/avl_tree.gadti.target Regards, Lukasz On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:19 AM, wrote: > I am coming here from the Coq mailing list, because of a link posted there > about this e-mail thread. I have been working on Coq-verified and fully > proof-erased versions of AVL and red-black trees, as well as a variant I > didn't know existed before, until I read about "2-imbalance AVL trees" in > this > thread. > > The github address for my development is: > > https://github.com/jonleivent/mindless-coding > > and the "gaptree" development there may be the same as your "2-imbalance" > AVL > trees, though I can't be sure without more of an explanation (or maybe > just a > pointer to the source code) for the 2-imbalance AVL trees. > > Any further information or source pointers you can give me would be greatly > appreciated. > > Thanks > --Jonathan > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >