This is good news. If I understand correctly, I don't need to do anything if my Mantis and GitHub usernames are the same, right? Regards, Yawar On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 6:59 AM Nicolás Ojeda Bär < nicolas.ojeda.bar@lexifi.com> wrote: > Dear caml-list, > > We are going to switch the OCaml bug tracker from Mantis to GitHub > issues on Thursday, March 14. Existing bug reports will be migrated > with the help of a script. On this day, Mantis will be offline and the > GitHub repository will be read-only until the migration is finished. > > A reminder will be sent to this list shortly before the migration. > > IMPORTANT: if you wish to have the migrated issues use your GitHub > user name instead of your Mantis user name, you MUST send me both user > names before March 14 so this is taken into account during migration. > This may be convenient if you want to be automatically subscribed to > issues you authored and/or monitored in Mantis and you do not already > subscribe to all GitHub notifications. > > Do not hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions. > > Best wishes, > Nicolás > on behalf of the OCaml development team >