Hi, On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 9:27 AM, Yawar Amin wrote: > [...] > > But, maybe sometimes you do want to have some internal functionality and > you do want to test it. An OCaml can theoretically some of its files > (modules) from the outside world by telling its build system to not expose > the compiled interface (.cmi) files. This way, you can write and test these > internal modules and still hide them from users. > > I haven't actually usec this technique, but certainly someone in this list > might have. > Actually it looks like we're in luck: jbuilder now supports inline tests out of the box https://discuss.ocaml.org/t/jbuilder-inline-tests/1741 Regards, Yawar -- Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs