caml-list - the Caml user's mailing list
 help / color / Atom feed
* [Caml-list] moved gitlab.camlcity.org to gitlab.com
@ 2019-11-03 19:44 Gerd Stolpmann
  2019-11-03 20:04 ` Yawar Amin
  2019-11-03 20:15 ` Gerd Stolpmann
  0 siblings, 2 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Gerd Stolpmann @ 2019-11-03 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1034 bytes --]

Hello everybody,

because of reorganizations I moved all my projects from the
gitlab.camlcity.org repositories to gitlab.com. The site
gitlab.camlcity.org was running a self-hosted gitlab instance. It is now
given up.

This means that URLs change:

e.g. https://camlcity.gitlab.com/gerd/lib-ocamlnet3 becomes
https://gitlab.com/gerdsttolpmann/ilb-ocamlnet3

There is a URL redirection for https URLs.

For git checkouts, you need to run "git remote set-url", e.g.

git remote set-url git@gitlab.com:gerdstolpmann/lib-ocamlnet3


Also, remember that the findlib repository is now in github
(ocaml/ocamlfind).

Hope this is not too confusing,

Gerd

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------
Gerd Stolpmann, Darmstadt, Germany    gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de
My OCaml site:          http://www.camlcity.org
Contact details:        http://www.camlcity.org/contact.html
Company homepage:       http://www.gerd-stolpmann.de
------------------------------------------------------------



[-- Attachment #2: OpenPGP digital signature --]
[-- Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 488 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [Caml-list] moved gitlab.camlcity.org to gitlab.com
  2019-11-03 19:44 [Caml-list] moved gitlab.camlcity.org to gitlab.com Gerd Stolpmann
@ 2019-11-03 20:04 ` Yawar Amin
  2019-11-03 20:15 ` Gerd Stolpmann
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Yawar Amin @ 2019-11-03 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerd Stolpmann; +Cc: caml-list

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1260 bytes --]

Is the new repository meant to be private? I'm being asked to sign in (
https://gitlab.com/gerdsttolpmann/ilb-ocamlnet3 ).

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 2:45 PM Gerd Stolpmann <info@gerd-stolpmann.de>
wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> because of reorganizations I moved all my projects from the
> gitlab.camlcity.org repositories to gitlab.com. The site
> gitlab.camlcity.org was running a self-hosted gitlab instance. It is now
> given up.
>
> This means that URLs change:
>
> e.g. https://camlcity.gitlab.com/gerd/lib-ocamlnet3 becomes
> https://gitlab.com/gerdsttolpmann/ilb-ocamlnet3
>
> There is a URL redirection for https URLs.
>
> For git checkouts, you need to run "git remote set-url", e.g.
>
> git remote set-url git@gitlab.com:gerdstolpmann/lib-ocamlnet3
>
>
> Also, remember that the findlib repository is now in github
> (ocaml/ocamlfind).
>
> Hope this is not too confusing,
>
> Gerd
>
> --
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> Gerd Stolpmann, Darmstadt, Germany    gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de
> My OCaml site:          http://www.camlcity.org
> Contact details:        http://www.camlcity.org/contact.html
> Company homepage:       http://www.gerd-stolpmann.de
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 2447 bytes --]

<div dir="ltr">Is the new repository meant to be private? I&#39;m being asked to sign in ( <a href="https://gitlab.com/gerdsttolpmann/ilb-ocamlnet3">https://gitlab.com/gerdsttolpmann/ilb-ocamlnet3</a> ).<br></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 2:45 PM Gerd Stolpmann &lt;<a href="mailto:info@gerd-stolpmann.de">info@gerd-stolpmann.de</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Hello everybody,<br>
<br>
because of reorganizations I moved all my projects from the<br>
<a href="http://gitlab.camlcity.org" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">gitlab.camlcity.org</a> repositories to <a href="http://gitlab.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">gitlab.com</a>. The site<br>
<a href="http://gitlab.camlcity.org" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">gitlab.camlcity.org</a> was running a self-hosted gitlab instance. It is now<br>
given up.<br>
<br>
This means that URLs change:<br>
<br>
e.g. <a href="https://camlcity.gitlab.com/gerd/lib-ocamlnet3" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://camlcity.gitlab.com/gerd/lib-ocamlnet3</a> becomes<br>
<a href="https://gitlab.com/gerdsttolpmann/ilb-ocamlnet3" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://gitlab.com/gerdsttolpmann/ilb-ocamlnet3</a><br>
<br>
There is a URL redirection for https URLs.<br>
<br>
For git checkouts, you need to run &quot;git remote set-url&quot;, e.g.<br>
<br>
git remote set-url git@gitlab.com:gerdstolpmann/lib-ocamlnet3<br>
<br>
<br>
Also, remember that the findlib repository is now in github<br>
(ocaml/ocamlfind).<br>
<br>
Hope this is not too confusing,<br>
<br>
Gerd<br>
<br>
-- <br>
------------------------------------------------------------<br>
Gerd Stolpmann, Darmstadt, Germany    <a href="mailto:gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de" target="_blank">gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de</a><br>
My OCaml site:          <a href="http://www.camlcity.org" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.camlcity.org</a><br>
Contact details:        <a href="http://www.camlcity.org/contact.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.camlcity.org/contact.html</a><br>
Company homepage:       <a href="http://www.gerd-stolpmann.de" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.gerd-stolpmann.de</a><br>
------------------------------------------------------------<br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [Caml-list] moved gitlab.camlcity.org to gitlab.com
  2019-11-03 19:44 [Caml-list] moved gitlab.camlcity.org to gitlab.com Gerd Stolpmann
  2019-11-03 20:04 ` Yawar Amin
@ 2019-11-03 20:15 ` Gerd Stolpmann
  2019-11-03 21:14   ` Yawar Amin
  1 sibling, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Gerd Stolpmann @ 2019-11-03 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1207 bytes --]

Oops, typo: it is

https://gitlab.com/gerdstolpmann/lib-ocamlnet3

of course. 

Am 03.11.19 um 20:44 schrieb Gerd Stolpmann:
> Hello everybody,
>
> because of reorganizations I moved all my projects from the
> gitlab.camlcity.org repositories to gitlab.com. The site
> gitlab.camlcity.org was running a self-hosted gitlab instance. It is now
> given up.
>
> This means that URLs change:
>
> e.g. https://camlcity.gitlab.com/gerd/lib-ocamlnet3 becomes
> https://gitlab.com/gerdsttolpmann/ilb-ocamlnet3
>
> There is a URL redirection for https URLs.
>
> For git checkouts, you need to run "git remote set-url", e.g.
>
> git remote set-url git@gitlab.com:gerdstolpmann/lib-ocamlnet3
>
>
> Also, remember that the findlib repository is now in github
> (ocaml/ocamlfind).
>
> Hope this is not too confusing,
>
> Gerd
>
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------
Gerd Stolpmann, Darmstadt, Germany    gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de
My OCaml site:          http://www.camlcity.org
Contact details:        http://www.camlcity.org/contact.html
Company homepage:       http://www.gerd-stolpmann.de
------------------------------------------------------------



[-- Attachment #2: OpenPGP digital signature --]
[-- Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 488 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [Caml-list] moved gitlab.camlcity.org to gitlab.com
  2019-11-03 20:15 ` Gerd Stolpmann
@ 2019-11-03 21:14   ` Yawar Amin
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Yawar Amin @ 2019-11-03 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerd Stolpmann; +Cc: Ocaml Mailing List

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1346 bytes --]

I see it now. Thanks!

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 3:15 PM Gerd Stolpmann <info@gerd-stolpmann.de>
wrote:

> Oops, typo: it is
>
> https://gitlab.com/gerdstolpmann/lib-ocamlnet3
>
> of course.
>
> Am 03.11.19 um 20:44 schrieb Gerd Stolpmann:
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > because of reorganizations I moved all my projects from the
> > gitlab.camlcity.org repositories to gitlab.com. The site
> > gitlab.camlcity.org was running a self-hosted gitlab instance. It is now
> > given up.
> >
> > This means that URLs change:
> >
> > e.g. https://camlcity.gitlab.com/gerd/lib-ocamlnet3 becomes
> > https://gitlab.com/gerdsttolpmann/ilb-ocamlnet3
> >
> > There is a URL redirection for https URLs.
> >
> > For git checkouts, you need to run "git remote set-url", e.g.
> >
> > git remote set-url git@gitlab.com:gerdstolpmann/lib-ocamlnet3
> >
> >
> > Also, remember that the findlib repository is now in github
> > (ocaml/ocamlfind).
> >
> > Hope this is not too confusing,
> >
> > Gerd
> >
> --
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> Gerd Stolpmann, Darmstadt, Germany    gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de
> My OCaml site:          http://www.camlcity.org
> Contact details:        http://www.camlcity.org/contact.html
> Company homepage:       http://www.gerd-stolpmann.de
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 2653 bytes --]

<div dir="ltr">I see it now. Thanks!<br></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 3:15 PM Gerd Stolpmann &lt;<a href="mailto:info@gerd-stolpmann.de">info@gerd-stolpmann.de</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Oops, typo: it is<br>
<br>
<a href="https://gitlab.com/gerdstolpmann/lib-ocamlnet3" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://gitlab.com/gerdstolpmann/lib-ocamlnet3</a><br>
<br>
of course. <br>
<br>
Am 03.11.19 um 20:44 schrieb Gerd Stolpmann:<br>
&gt; Hello everybody,<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; because of reorganizations I moved all my projects from the<br>
&gt; <a href="http://gitlab.camlcity.org" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">gitlab.camlcity.org</a> repositories to <a href="http://gitlab.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">gitlab.com</a>. The site<br>
&gt; <a href="http://gitlab.camlcity.org" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">gitlab.camlcity.org</a> was running a self-hosted gitlab instance. It is now<br>
&gt; given up.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; This means that URLs change:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; e.g. <a href="https://camlcity.gitlab.com/gerd/lib-ocamlnet3" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://camlcity.gitlab.com/gerd/lib-ocamlnet3</a> becomes<br>
&gt; <a href="https://gitlab.com/gerdsttolpmann/ilb-ocamlnet3" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://gitlab.com/gerdsttolpmann/ilb-ocamlnet3</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; There is a URL redirection for https URLs.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; For git checkouts, you need to run &quot;git remote set-url&quot;, e.g.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; git remote set-url git@gitlab.com:gerdstolpmann/lib-ocamlnet3<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Also, remember that the findlib repository is now in github<br>
&gt; (ocaml/ocamlfind).<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Hope this is not too confusing,<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Gerd<br>
&gt;<br>
-- <br>
------------------------------------------------------------<br>
Gerd Stolpmann, Darmstadt, Germany    <a href="mailto:gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de" target="_blank">gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de</a><br>
My OCaml site:          <a href="http://www.camlcity.org" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.camlcity.org</a><br>
Contact details:        <a href="http://www.camlcity.org/contact.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.camlcity.org/contact.html</a><br>
Company homepage:       <a href="http://www.gerd-stolpmann.de" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.gerd-stolpmann.de</a><br>
------------------------------------------------------------<br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 4+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-11-03 19:44 [Caml-list] moved gitlab.camlcity.org to gitlab.com Gerd Stolpmann
2019-11-03 20:04 ` Yawar Amin
2019-11-03 20:15 ` Gerd Stolpmann
2019-11-03 21:14   ` Yawar Amin

caml-list - the Caml user's mailing list

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror http://inbox.vuxu.org/caml-list
	git clone --mirror https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list

Example config snippet for mirrors

Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://inbox.vuxu.org/vuxu.archive.caml-list


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git