Thanks Nicolás, to save you the trouble of looking it up, my Mantis and GitHub usernames are both 'yawaramin'. Regards, Yawar On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 9:41 AM Nicolás Ojeda Bär < nicolas.ojeda.bar@lexifi.com> wrote: > Hello, > > On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 2:35 PM Yawar Amin wrote: > > > > This is good news. If I understand correctly, I don't need to do > anything if my Mantis and GitHub usernames are the same, right? > > Actually, you do. Among other reasons, we can't assume that similarly > named accounts actually belong to the same user. > > I will add your account to the migration script. Thanks! > > Best wishes, > Nicolás > > > Regards, > > > > Yawar > > > > On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 6:59 AM Nicolás Ojeda Bär < > nicolas.ojeda.bar@lexifi.com> wrote: > >> > >> Dear caml-list, > >> > >> We are going to switch the OCaml bug tracker from Mantis to GitHub > >> issues on Thursday, March 14. Existing bug reports will be migrated > >> with the help of a script. On this day, Mantis will be offline and the > >> GitHub repository will be read-only until the migration is finished. > >> > >> A reminder will be sent to this list shortly before the migration. > >> > >> IMPORTANT: if you wish to have the migrated issues use your GitHub > >> user name instead of your Mantis user name, you MUST send me both user > >> names before March 14 so this is taken into account during migration. > >> This may be convenient if you want to be automatically subscribed to > >> issues you authored and/or monitored in Mantis and you do not already > >> subscribe to all GitHub notifications. > >> > >> Do not hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions. > >> > >> Best wishes, > >> Nicolás > >> on behalf of the OCaml development team >