Hi, I have some feedback on the survey. I appreciate the effort to use multi-choice answers this year, but restricting the number of choices (at most 4 choices, at most 3 choices), is not really helpful. Firstly, it's annoying–we may genuinely think more than just 3 or 4 options are relevant for the answer, and having to de-select some options to proceed is a jarring experience. And secondly, it decreases the amount of useful information that you, the survey conductors, are getting, with no real benefit or statistical basis. If you allow unlimited choices, you can still easily add up all the choices and rank by the ones that got the most votes. Regards, Yawar On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 8:39 AM Kim Nguyễn wrote: > Hi everyone, > > we are delighted to announce the OCaml User Survey 2022. With this survey, > the OCSF is trying to get a better picture of the OCaml community and its > needs. > It would be very helpful if you could take a few minutes (10 to 15) to > fill the survey and share it with other OCaml programmers. > > https://forms.gle/oKy2Joz1cZhCPNtf6 > > The survey is run by the OCaml Software Foundation[1]. It builds on the > previous iteration[2] issued in 2020. The results will be published here on > discuss and on the website of the OCSF. > We would like to particularly thank @cjr for his help as well as everyone > who commented on the previous survey. We tried our best to take all remarks > into account but surely missed something. > Don't hesitate to give us your feedback (on the discuss thread or by > sending me a message or email). > > The survey will remain opened until March 11th 2022 (AOE). > > [1] https://ocaml-sf.org/ > [2] https://discuss.ocaml.org/t/ann-ocaml-user-survey-2020/6624 > > Cheers, > -- > Kim >