** Sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP ** ** Please forward to anyone who might be interested ** ** Hybrid conference: authors will be able to present their papers online ** Dear Prospective Author(s), We are happy to inform you that we are organizing the *4th 2022 International Conference on Soft Computing and its Engineering Applications (icSoftComp2022)* during December 09-10, 2022 at CHARUSAT, Changa, India. Conference proceedings by *Springer CCIS Series* (Scopus indexed) Conference series link: https://link.springer.com/conference/icsoftcomp The conference will have keynote lectures delivered by eminent researchers across the globe, industry briefings and technology demonstrations from practitioners, and tutorials on key/emerging areas in the field of Soft computing. This is a great opportunity to meet the research community working in the area of Soft computing. The regular paper submission deadline is July 31, 2022. More details are at https://www.charusat.ac.in/icSoftComp2022/index.php Warm regards and thanking you in advance, K. K. Patel, Ph.D., Charotar University of Science & Technology (CHARUSAT) (Center of Excellence by Govt. of Gujarat) (Accredited "*A+*" grade by NAAC, GoI) Cell#: +91-820 010 3724 https://www.charusat.ac.in/icSoftComp2022/ *------------------------------*