* [Caml-list] OCaml Café: Wed, Oct 13 @ 1pm (U.S. Central)
@ 2021-10-11 15:25 Michael Bacarella
From: Michael Bacarella @ 2021-10-11 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

You are invited to the next OCaml Cafe on Wed, Oct 13 @ 1pm (US Central).

(Note! This is not our usual time! Past meetups have been at 7pm (U.S.
Central). This one is happening at 1pm (U.S. Central). This meetup should
be easier for people in Europe to attend.)

This month, David Allsop of OCaml Labs and the University of Cambridge will
present on OPAM, the OCaml package manager. After introducing OPAM, David
will discuss the new features of OPAM 2.1, just released at the beginning
of August. Following David’s talk, we will open the discussion to all
things OCaml-related.

OCaml Cafe is a friendly, low-stakes opportunity to ask questions about the
OCaml language and ecosystem, work through programming problems that you’re
stuck on, and get feedback on your code. Especially geared toward new and
intermediate users, experienced OCaml developers will be available to
answer your questions. Bring your code and we’ll be happy to review it,
assist with debugging, and provide recommendations for improvement.

Full meeting details, including Zoom link, here:
https://www.meetup.com/ocaml-cafe/events/281344155/