Thank you Ivan! :) But I would like something more along the lines of piqi. Is there some manner to achieve protobuf serializability? I apologize sincerely, I should have been more specific. Thank you so much for fielding with such a prompt response! On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 4:57 PM, Ivan Gotovchits wrote: > yes, you can both read and write in dot format, as well as other formats. > > On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 4:44 PM, Kenneth Adam Miller < > kennethadammiller@gmail.com> wrote: > >> Is there any way to convert between ocamlgraph and string both ways? I >> would really like some easy to use capability, especially between languages. >> > >