Yeah, I use ocaml and protobuf. I use Piqi a lot, and it works fine. It's easy to use piqi. You write your data types in the piqi language, and then derive your .proto files from it using the piqic compiler. You can then do the normal things with protobuf compilers to generate whatever language bindings you want. Yes, I have protobuf in two scenarios (one for binary analysis, another for custom binary instrumentation) at my work, and I find it works nicely. On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Trevor Smith wrote: > Hello, > > Is anyone out there using OCaml with Protobufs? If so, what library/tools > are you using, and how do you like the setup? Also, are you using Protobufs > in a production setting? > > I found online but have not used any of the below myself: > > 1) piqi - http://piqi.org/ > 2) obitz - https://github.com/orbitz/ocaml-protobuf > 3) whitequark's protobufs - https://github.com/orbitz/ocaml-protobuf > > Curious to hear your experiences. Thank you. > > Trevor >