So, I need to implement a probabilistic finite state machine, and I'd like to not have to reinvent the wheel. I'm pretty sure that others have at least implemented a piece of this already; I can see that there is some code for working on finite state machines in general here: http://grammarlearning.org/node/17 (it's mentioned at the fsm repository) I searched github and opam, but they surprisingly didn't turn up anything *exactly* suiting my needs. Does anybody else know of any repositories in ocaml that address this niche?