I have a library that I'm building against. I only consume an interface from 2 specific directories; there are no other usages throughout my code. I would like to be able to link against the library, and have the compiler admit my code so long as it uses the interfaces of the other libraries correctly. Instead, I'm having to recursively specify all the dependencies of the library I consume! I specify the location of my library with -ccopt -L location/to/it and then afterward, have the cma or the cmxa before I specify my source that is being compiled. Should I statically link? What do I do to avoid the dependency hell?