Oh, I forgot to tell everybody that I got it working by doing what anil said. On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:42 PM, Yaron Minsky wrote: > In particular, Async_kernel has supplanted Async_core. > > y > > On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 3:18 PM, Anil Madhavapeddy > wrote: > > On 28 Aug 2015, at 19:46, Kenneth Adam Miller < > kennethadammiller@gmail.com> wrote: > >> > >> So, in opam I've hit this problem - I need a package, but it's > requirements conflict with another package that I have. Just typing opam > install the_package will fail with "No package matches the_package". > the_package is async_core > >> > >> I used the cudf solver farm remotely after hunting the bug, but as far > as this goes, I don't know what to do because I don't have control over > those packages or their versions. I can maybe update my version of core (if > the upgrade is compatible with a package that I have that uses it). > >> > >> Any advise for the error below? > > > > Async_core was deprecated some time ago, and is no longer part of the > Core suit as far as I know. Have you tried simply uninstalling Async_core > to remove the dependency, and then install the package you want? > > > > -anil > > > > > > -- > > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >