* [Caml-list] OCamlgraph serializability
@ 2015-03-31 20:44 Kenneth Adam Miller
       [not found] ` <CALdWJ+zmr1Eiq=6dCzoRtPGp2ZCM-kOUfZgr084ArjfRXaBbEA@mail.gmail.com>
From: Kenneth Adam Miller @ 2015-03-31 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

Is there any way to convert between ocamlgraph and string both ways? I
would really like some easy to use capability, especially between languages.

* Re: [Caml-list] OCamlgraph serializability
       [not found] ` <CALdWJ+zmr1Eiq=6dCzoRtPGp2ZCM-kOUfZgr084ArjfRXaBbEA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2015-03-31 21:02   ` Kenneth Adam Miller
From: Kenneth Adam Miller @ 2015-03-31 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users