From: Kenneth Adam Miller <kennethadammiller@gmail.com>
To: caml users <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] oasis and C wrapper
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 15:56:04 -0400	[thread overview]

Ok, so I got the with-c example to build by running -configure before I
built with ocaml setup.ml -build, and that worked. But then there's a part
in there where ocamlbuild is passed a libwith-c_stubs.a target and it knows
what to do with it. I've tried to copy that example line by line in my
_oasis and command line steps, and I have know what calls ocamlbuild should
be making to get the .cma and .cmxa targets. But I can't get my _oasis to
work.