I use packs, but so far I was pretty certain that this used the compiler to find the location in .opam; some of the packages that I use with PACKS are not dependencies of the local library and are installed through opam. PACKS finds them, and to be clear, I do in fact have multiple installations of some libraries, and at different versions between the local development and opam. On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 4:08 PM, John Whitington < john@coherentgraphics.co.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > Kenneth Adam Miller wrote: > >> Ok. Does anybody know how to use OCamlMakefile to have it do this? The >> commands already call ocamlfind before ocamlc; >> >> ocamlfind ocamlc ... >> > > To use OCaml packages with OCamlMakefile, you want... > > PACKS = mylib anotherlib yetanotherlib > > Here's an example OCamlMakefile-based makefile: > > https://github.com/johnwhitington/cpdf-source/blob/master/Makefile > > See the OCamlMakefile documentation for the rest of the options. > > Thanks, > > -- > John Whitington > Director, Coherent Graphics Ltd > http://www.coherentpdf.com/ > >