Me personally, I think that the opam and oasis combination make a great build and development ecosystem. If you want to deploy something after you're happy having pinned and tested it enough, just make a merge request to the github opam-repository; whatever works with pinning should work on the repo, just make sure and write your installation script so that it pulls from your github repo. On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 3:42 PM, ygrek wrote: > Hello, > > this seems to be a common theme this days, so I am using an ocamlbuild > plugin > to handle git version extraction - https://github.com/ygrek/mybuild > > -- > > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >