Thanks. On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 5:03 PM, Daniel Bünzli wrote: > Le mercredi, 18 mars 2015 à 21:57, Kenneth Adam Miller a écrit : > > I need to edit a package that is in the opam repositories already. I > want the edit to correspond to a minor version update. I would rather not > have to clone the source manually because typically tools just tend to > operate better when you use the intended functionality that's built in. > > > > Is there a way to tell opam to download the source from a default repo > to a specific directory, and then pin the package to that directory? I know > you can do opam pin add pkg_name ./ > > opam source —help maybe ? > > Best, > > Daniel > > >