The usual way is "module X = Y". On 19 November 2015 at 18:34, Soegtrop, Michael wrote: > Dear OCaml Users, > > > > I wonder if there is a way to abbreviate module paths. Something like > > > > open as > > > > I usually find it more readable to have a 2 or 3 letter acronym for a > module name than having the complete module name or no module name at all. > Is there a way to do this in OCaml? > > > > Best regards, > > > > Michael > > Intel Deutschland GmbH > Registered Address: Am Campeon 10-12, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany > Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de > Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter > Chairperson of the Supervisory Board: Nicole Lau > Registered Office: Munich > Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 186928 >