Hi I managed to get merlin to work with auto-completion and so-on in Emacs 2.4. I have a code base big enough to make it hard for me to manually setup the .merlin configuration for every directory in src (with the S directive) and _build (with the B directive). Is there any way to only specify these two directory (src and _build) and tell merlin to scan every subdirectory of these two directories ? If it is not the case, I will write a small bash script to automatically write/update the merlin file I would very much like to not have to resort to this. Thanks a lot to the authors of this great tool. :) Regards. Johan