From: Dwight Schauer <dschauer@gmail.com>
To: Gerd Stolpmann <info@gerd-stolpmann.de>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Ocaml on an embedded arm system (no linux)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:19:43 -0500	[thread overview]

No, the Flash/RAM sizes I mentioned are not a typo.

OCaPIC is a similar OCaml project for PIC microntrollers.
http://www.algo-prog.info/ocapic/web/index.php?id=OCAPIC:OCAPIC

The microcontrollers targetted by OCaPIC have the following characteristics:
  RAM memory: a few kB.
  Flash memory: a few tens of kB.
  Clock: a few MHz

The ARM microcontrollers I'm looking to target are much bigger than PIC
microcontrollers on all 3 of those counts are significantly larger.