Sorry about that. The environment is used in a Principles of Programming Languages class for 4th-year undergraduate university students. Bob Muller On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 2:52 AM Yann Régis-Gianas wrote: > Hi Robert, > > the subject of your email refers to "teaching" so just to be sure, are you > looking for an environment to teach OCaml? In that case, can you describe > the profile of your students? I am convinced that there is not a single > answer to this question depending on the background of your students. > > Cheers, > > Le mar. 30 oct. 2018 à 01:31, Robert Muller a > écrit : > >> Greetings. I've been using OCaml in my programming languages course for >> many years. But I haven't been keeping up with best practices vis-a-vis a >> common environment for unix (MacOS) and Windows users. I've been using >> Vagrant/Virtual Box, with atom + merlin and make files. (Merlin is >> fantastic.) I believe that I should upgrade the build system to use Dune, >> but I'm not sure about the rest of it. If you know of other aspects of this >> setup that I should upgrade, I'd appreciate the heads up. >> Thanks, >> Bob Muller >> >> -- > Yann Régis-Gianas > > -- Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list Forum: https://discuss.ocaml.org/ Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs