* [Caml-list] make -> dune: recommended structure
@ 2019-01-13 13:31 Robert Muller
From: Robert Muller @ 2019-01-13 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings. I have a toy compiler made up of ~20 modules:

ast.mli ast.ml symbol.mli symbol.ml ...

and a top-level in compile.ml. These sources are compiled and linked using
a Makefile which invokes ocamlc. I'll call the resulting compiler
"translate".

At present I have *all* of these files resident in a single src/ directory.
I'm considering converting the build to dune for the semester. What would
the recommended directory structure be and what would the dune file(s?) and
stanzas look like? I assume this is in the middle of dune's wheelhouse but
I wasn't able to find anything on it in the examples or documents. I
assume/hope I don't have to put the modules in a library.
Thank you,
Bob Muller