Greetings. I have a toy compiler made up of ~20 modules: ast.mli ast.ml symbol.mli symbol.ml ... and a top-level in compile.ml. These sources are compiled and linked using a Makefile which invokes ocamlc. I'll call the resulting compiler "translate". At present I have *all* of these files resident in a single src/ directory. I'm considering converting the build to dune for the semester. What would the recommended directory structure be and what would the dune file(s?) and stanzas look like? I assume this is in the middle of dune's wheelhouse but I wasn't able to find anything on it in the examples or documents. I assume/hope I don't have to put the modules in a library. Thank you, Bob Muller -- Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list Forum: https://discuss.ocaml.org/ Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs