* [Caml-list] Surely there is a very simple way to upgrade to the latest releases of opam & ocaml
@ 2018-12-23 22:40 Robert Muller
From: Robert Muller @ 2018-12-23 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have opam version 1.2.2 and ocaml 4.03.0. I'd like to upgrade to the
latest versions of both, I suppose this would be opam 2.0.2 and ocaml
4.07.0.  I know there must be a very straightforward way to simply *install
the latest* of each of these. But I don't see it. For ocaml, I believe this
requires a switch. But what is the simple way to upgrade opam itself?
Thank you,
Bob Muller