From: Malcolm Matalka <mmatalka@gmail.com>
To: David House <dmhouse@gmail.com>
Cc: Edgar Friendly <thelema314@gmail.com>, caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Expressing module sig and impl in mli file
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:00:13 +0200	[thread overview]

Ah great!  What you said works!  The problem I was running into was
trying to do Map.Make(Bar).  Still getting used to how Core organizes
things.

I looked around a bit on google as well but couldn't find an answer to
this: what is the difference between = and := in a 'with'?  The
language reference section I looked at didn't seem to make a
distinction.

Thanks again,
/M