At the moment I think whitequark's is probably the simplest, easiest, and most well tested. Ocaml-protobuf will be implemented in terms of his once I get sufficient time and motivation. Ocaml-protobuf provides a monadic interface which I prefer and whitequark's does a lot of the heavy lifting for you. Den 25 feb 2015 18:00 skrev "Trevor Smith" : > Hello, > > Is anyone out there using OCaml with Protobufs? If so, what library/tools > are you using, and how do you like the setup? Also, are you using Protobufs > in a production setting? > > I found online but have not used any of the below myself: > > 1) piqi - http://piqi.org/ > 2) obitz - https://github.com/orbitz/ocaml-protobuf > 3) whitequark's protobufs - https://github.com/orbitz/ocaml-protobuf > > Curious to hear your experiences. Thank you. > > Trevor >