* [Caml-list] How to shape our [SW construction] course?
@ 2013-03-20  9:23 Kwangkeun Yi
From: Kwangkeun Yi @ 2013-03-20  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi OCamlers,

We at Seoul National University are changing our programming curricula
so that junior CS students will be trained to build rather big
softwares. After some discussions we decided to use C++ :-(

Is there any good idea on nudging(or even forcing) programming in C++
become more like programming in OCaml? I want our students to enjoy the
merits of high-level, higher-order & typed programming language in this
class even in C++. Would it be possible?

Maybe I need to build some layer of libraries...
I'd like to hear, if any, more interesting ideas or your experience in
this context.

All the best,

-Kwang

--