On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Jordan W wrote: > The overarching goal was to just explore the ideal developer > flow for people who are either used to CommonJS or who appreciate a > highly sandboxed development model without globals. This is something I'm keen to see as well - extend the opam switch concept to per project. Forcing a switch during build is just a poor imitation of that. I don't know enough about the OCaml build toolchain to solve this in a > scalable way so I made it work generally enough for a couple of the > projects that I'm prototyping. I hope the same can be achieved in some > other more sophisticated build tool. Has anyone seen anything like the > automatic namespacing I've prototyped here? I couldn't imagine > developing without it, personally. +1 I'll end up developing something custom (or templates like we use in JS) if need be to suit our development style - which sounds similar to yours - a bunch of small internal library projects all composed in a tree of dependencies, culminating in a single high level integration / package project for the application. Cheers, Andy