Hi Fabrice, Nice to know! I will stay in touch and try to see if I have an idea to give a talk (or somebody to give it ;) ). Thanks for your quick answer! Best regards, David 2017-09-04 15:16 GMT+02:00 Fabrice Le Fessant : > Hi David, > > We are currently planning to organize an OCaml meetup at mid-September > in Paris. Bruno Bernardo, who is now the main organizer, will probably send > the details as soon as we have confirmation on a date and a place. Anyway, > we are always looking for volunteers for presentations, so if you are > interested, please, contact us with your proposition ! > > Best regards, > --Fabrice > > On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 2:54 PM David Maison com> wrote: > >> Hi all, >> >> I have a question mainly for the French community. I'm wondering >> about the current status of the OCaml User in Paris meetup (aka >> OUPS). Since the last meetup dates back to February, why is there >> no longer any meetup organized? >> >> Is it a problem about finding volunteers for presentations or for >> organizing the meetup? Or is the French community no longer >> interested in these meetups? >> >> I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just looking to know what's the >> current status and whether it was possible to restore these >> meetups. >> >> Best regards, >> >> David >> >>