* [Caml-list] About OUPS meetups
@ 2017-09-04 12:49 David Maison
From: David Maison @ 2017-09-04 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml

Hi all,

I have a question mainly for the French community. I'm wondering
about the current status of the OCaml User in Paris meetup (aka
OUPS). Since the last meetup dates back to February, why is there
no longer any meetup organized?

Is it a problem about finding volunteers for presentations or for
organizing the meetup? Or is the French community no longer
interested in these meetups?

I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just looking to know what's the
current status and whether it was possible to restore these
meetups.

Best regards,

David

* Re: [Caml-list] About OUPS meetups
@ 2017-09-04 13:16 ` Fabrice Le Fessant
From: Fabrice Le Fessant @ 2017-09-04 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Maison, OCaml

Hi David,

   We are currently planning to organize an OCaml meetup at mid-September
in Paris. Bruno Bernardo, who is now the main organizer, will probably send
the details as soon as we have confirmation on a date and a place. Anyway,
we are always looking for volunteers for presentations, so if you are
interested, please, contact us with your proposition !

Best regards,
--Fabrice

@ 2017-09-04 14:01   ` David Maison
From: David Maison @ 2017-09-04 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)