* [Caml-list] Running OCaml binaries compiled in another computer
@ 2015-05-20 12:33 Krishna
From: Krishna @ 2015-05-20 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I am trying to run the OCaml compiler libraries, from a different path from
which it is installed in (I copy the binaries from its installed location,
to a different system with the same specs).

Someone else in my company, has done this for OCaml 3.10, by adding a shell
script which exports OCAMLLIB to the current directory and calls ocamlrun.
This shell script is called in the Makefile of stdlib, under camlheader
camlheader_ur.

I have invested time to get this working for OCaml 4.02.1 and OCaml 4.01.0
to no avail. My question is, does anyone see more scope in this? That is,
is it possible to get this done (with more effort), or is this a dead end?

Regards,
Krishna.

* Re: [Caml-list] Running OCaml binaries compiled in another computer
@ 2015-05-20 12:41 ` Gabriel Scherer
From: Gabriel Scherer @ 2015-05-20 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Krishna; +Cc: caml users