Hi I ran into the same problem last week. I added a line to the _tags file after the OASIS-generated stuff: ... # OASIS_STOP : syntax_camlp4o (found in the slide 18: http://oasis.forge.ocamlcore.org/documentation.html ) Sebastien On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 12:23, Philippe Veber wrote: > Hi, > I have an oasis project defining three inter-dependent libraries A, B and > C. B is a syntax extension, and depends on A. C depends on both A and B. I > have written an _oasis file for this, which works fine if I don't use the > extension in C, but fails if I do, during ocamldep (ocamldep lacks the > appropriate options to understand the new syntax). Has anybody run into > this problem ? > > ph. > >