On Andreas Rossberg wrote: > On Keiko Nakata wrote: > > Why do you not make your unsigned int64 an abstract type (to make sure > singed and unsigned int64 won't be mixed up)? > > Well, because that wouldn’t match the design being implemented there. For > an assembly-like language, you don’t want to factor that way. For other > purposes a separate ADT would make a lot of sense, of course. In any case, > I was only pointing to this for the implementation of individual operators, > not necessarily for the module as a whole. > Sure, I was just curious. I'll play around with your library. I am porting some low level C++ code to OCaml. Thanks! Best regards, Keiko