Hi Alexey, The generic recipe is to hide (not install) the cmi file, while still installing cmx and other object files of the private module. An absence of the cmi file, will prevent users from accessing the module directly. The OASIS system provides an easy way to hide modules, with the `InternalModules` field. OASIS will install all the necessary parts of the module (i.e., cmxs, cma, o, a, etc), but will not install the interface part. Best wishes, Ivan Gotovchits On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 6:56 AM, Daniel Bünzli wrote: > > > On Sunday, 7 May 2017 at 07:24, Alexey Egorov wrote: > > > How do I install such package? When I install (using ocamlfind) only > 'public.*' files, it gives me an error 'This is an alias for module > Private, which is missing'. If I install all of compiled files - module > 'Private' still accessible via it's name... > > You can't hide toplevel names with module aliases. > > D > > > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >