Wouldn't it be better to add directly to the implementation a GCC pragma [1] or an attribute [2] that will explicitly disable the optimizations? [1]: https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Function-Specific-Option-Pragmas.html#Function-Specific-Option-Pragmas [2]: https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Common-Function-Attributes.html#Common-Function-Attributes On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 5:05 PM, wrote: > On Fri, Jun 02, 2017 at 05:32:21PM +0300, Evgeny Khramtsov wrote: > > Does anyone know where to report bugs in Delimcc? > > Is it even supported? > > Under some conditions I have segfaults in it when compiled natively in > > 4.04.1. > > > > You can send me directly, or send to the list if you want. But be sure > you fetch the latest version from my web page. The problem is usually > GCC, which optimizes too much. So, special flags are required to switch > off some optmizations. You can see in the Makefile. If you have a very > recent version of GCC, chances are it needs some more flags to disable > too aggressive optimizations. > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >