Hi Shuai, Nice work! But I'm curious, why didn't you use [bap][1] as a disassembler? Do you know, that we have a low-level interface to disassembling, like [linear_sweep][2] or even lower [Disasm_expert.Basic][3] interface, that can disassemble on instruction level granularity. It will be very interesting, if we can unite our efforts. Best wishes, Ivan Gotovchits [1]: https://github.com/BinaryAnalysisPlatform/bap [2]: http://binaryanalysisplatform.github.io/bap/api/master/Bap.Std.html#VALlinear_sweep [3]: http://binaryanalysisplatform.github.io/bap/api/master/Bap.Std.Disasm_expert.Basic.html On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 1:05 PM, Shuai Wang wrote: > Dear List, > > I’m glad to announce the first release of Uroboros: an infrastructure > for reassembleable disassembling and transformation. > > You can find the code here: https://github.com/s3team/uroboros > You can find our research paper which describes the core technique > implemented in Uroboros here: > > https://www.usenix.org/system/files/conference/usenixsecurity15/sec15-paper-wang-shuai.pdf > > We will provide a project home page, as well as more detailed documents in > the near future. Issues and pull requests welcomed. > > Happy hacking! > > Sincerely, > Shuai >